As a coach, are you interested in securing ADDITIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE to cover yourself?
By joining the NFCA (National Federation Coaches Association), you are eligible to receive $1,000,000 additional liability insured policies through Dissinger Reed Insurance.
The annual NFCA membership fee is only $35.00.
► Download / View Instructions (PDF)
Here's how to join. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.nfhs.org click on “Forms and Applications” link on left side
- Then Click on “Coaches Association” under Membership Applications
- Print and complete registration form, and return to NFHS by mail
- Allow a few days for the NFHS to process your membership request
- Call NFHS 317-972-6900 and ask to verify your NFCA membership
- After verification of active status, log onto www.dissingerreed.com
- Select “High School Programs” option on the right.
- Click on NFHS logo.
- Click on NFHS Coach’s Association.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on “Click here to request a current certificate of liability insurance.”
Follow instructions on the form and then submit.