ATTENTION! Please read the following!
KANSAS CITY PREMIERE BASKETBALL CODE OF CONDUCT
The following will be announced to all fans before EVERY KCP game:
Kansas City Premiere Basketball, the officials and coaches involved in this game are committed to providing a safe and positive playing environment for the kids.
Therefore, we are now enforcing a NO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding any type of negative behavior interfering with a safe and positive atmosphere. For example:
- ANY derogatory remarks made towards officials, opponents, their fans or coaches
- ANY foul language, ANY screaming at officials to make calls or they missed calls
Basically, you are allowed to cheer for your team and their players only, that’s it!
- ANY unsportsmanlike behavior will result in immediate removal from the game.
- If a problem persists, the officials have been authorized to remove ALL spectators.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
KC Premiere Basketball is setting higher standards for officials, coaches & players.
Thank you for your cooperation. Let’s all work together to enjoy the game!